Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Follow me!

Sorry. It's not a conga line or a super week-long Bahamas cruise for me and 2500 of my closest friends. I wish it was. But it's almost that good.

What is is, is, I figured out the wadgets or gidgets or whatever they are for my blog site, down at the bottom of this page, so you have two ways to join up and follow my blog. If you're interested. Which you are, because you love me.

You can subscribe to my posts by email, and you can join me on Google+. I'm just getting started over there and still figuring it out. I may see about Tumblr and Twitter but don't hold your breath. I'm not sure I see myself getting that  technologically inclined and I already spend far too much time in the cybersphere as opposed to, say, knitting, or keeping my closet cleaned out.



I like blog posts that have pictures, so here's a picture of me and the Tominator (the Tominator is the one who looks like a guy who might be named Tom). You can see how dashing he is and you can tell that I have weird toes. You can also see surf and rocks in the vicinity of Fort Bragg. There's no other point to this picture. It's entirely gratuitous, by whichever definition of gratuitous you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment